About Me

 

Hello! I am 26 years old and the writer of this here blog. I am a Libra which means I'm stubborn but I'm working on that. I do not have an "indoor voice" which gets me into trouble. I spend my days at home taking care of the most beautiful little girls in the world! I have my degree in Fashion Design! I love to sew and I have my own Etsy shop where I make stuffed elephants! I grew up in upstate New York. I am married to the greatest man a woman could have!

There... short and sweet!

We married on January 6th 2012.

4 comments :

  1. You look stunning! Such a gorgeous couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhianna!
    I think you're extremely talented and I'd love for you to be part of my new pinterest group board for crochet bloggers!
    Here's a link to the board if you're interested ~ http://pinterest.com/MyFavThingsBlog/free-blogger-crochet-patterns/

    Olivia

    www.myfavouritethingsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw! Beautyfull style, the dress, flowers! It's a perfect picture :-)
    wkr, from Holland

    ReplyDelete