Adventures of Bed Rest

So today was day 4 of bed rest! It's really boring and I really have no interest in watching movies! I've already finished an Etsy order and am sending Tristan to mail it tomorrow. So to keep my hands busy I'm going to crochet some onesies! This is a huge step for me as I've only ever made a scarf but I have time to learn! Here is the link of the one I'm gonna tackle:

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/onesie-robin.html


I'm going to make it in super soft lilac yarn :) keep checking back and I'll post pics of my onesie 

in progress! If this is successful next I'm going to make some diaper covers and treat them with 
lanolin so they will repel liquid (pee) and save me some money! Looks like I'm turning out to be 
a "crunchy" mom indeed!

No comments :

Post a Comment