11 Months

I cant believe you are almost one years old! You are so beautiful and funny! Lilly, you love to make yourself laugh which makes Mommy laugh too! Sophia you get so excited about things that you tense up like you are getting electrocuted! You are both eating so well and love when Mommy makes you banana pancakes for breakfast. You aren't walking yet but it looks like Sophia really wants to! You both love to play with other babies at the library and go on walks to feed the ducks! I wish you would stop growing!

I cant believe I am so late this time in posting!


1 comment :

  1. I just wanted to pop in and say that my daughter does the same thing when she gets excited about things. I've never thought to described it as like she's getting electrocuted, but that's just what it looks like, haha!

    ReplyDelete