A sneek peek!


I am so excited about how the girls room is coming together. If you have read some of my more recent posts you can see that I am obsessed with making decorating their room. So much so that I have neglected the rest of my house in order to create the most perfect eclectic balance that I can. I wanted to share a sneak peek picture with ya'll!

I have been searching for a rug for their room forever now. I kept checking Urban Outfitters.com everyday to see if they would add one that I loved and also could afford. That's a near impossible balance to find! But wouldn't you know that I would find the perfect one when I wasn't even looking. I went to world market with a friend to help her find the rug of her dreams when this beauty caught my gaze. It's oh so pretty and colorful. Its called a Chindi rug I think.... Its perfect!

My husband thinks I'm crazy by now. I keep buying artwork every time I'm at hobby lobby then coming home and rearranging the walls. And I'm going to have to move it all again when the girls move into their "big girl" beds. I'm actually really excited about the transition as we bought them four-poster white beds on craigslist when they were 6 mo old and have been dying to put them together! You will have to wait a little longer for the final result!

Like the pillows? You can find the DIY here!


1 comment :